OOOHHHH the fun I'm going to have.......

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hey guys!! So the Masai wasn't really what I was expecting. Apparently on our travels somewhere else we get to be with the natives and see them sing and dance and stuff. This time we just went to another national park.

We saw Elephants, Buffalos, Lions, a cheetah and lots of wildebeast and antelope and deer type things. Hyeina's (not sure of the spelling ha ha), and wart hogs. The lions were 3 momma ones and 7, yes 7, babies!! Wait till you see my pics!!! Soo cute!!! Up in the trees lounging around and stuff. Awww.....

So we are back in Nairobi today after 2 nights out there in the park. Tomorrow we leave for Tanzania and won't be back to Kenya again. So buh bye to the first half of my trip. Only about a month left... kinda sad but still enjoying everything!! We spend another night in a park I think, and then off to Zanzibar to lounge on the island beach for a few days... Ahh relaxation!! We apparently sleep in huts right on the white beach!! I'm already super tanned but can't wait to see how much darker I can get!

There are 24 people now on the tour so a FULL bus. And we only picked up 2 more guys, so there are 6 guys and the rest are girls. From all over the world, Irish, Aussies, and English. One America, another Canadian... oh and some kiwi's.

It's all fun though and everyone seems super nice so far. The accents are hard to understand sometimes but it's all good.

Ta ta for now guys... still can't wait to show you all my pics and tell you all more stories!!

XOXOXO Becky out!

1 comment:

Chuck Norris said...

So I thought it would be funny to talk about things in airdrie.I stood on my front lawn admireing the brown grass, leaveless trees, and dirty side walks. itwas awesome. I also saw a coyote, rabbit, and 15 gophers ya 15 HAHA. It also smells like farts because i think the cow poop is thawing out. The weather has been ok cool, and the dust storms are sweet. Well thats airdrie in a nut shell.PS Just to let you know this message was kinda making fun of you if you didnt know allready, JEFF AUDI