OOOHHHH the fun I'm going to have.......

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Alas, I had to leave Coffee Bay. I could only spend 2 nights there because the 3rd night they were fully booked in my hostel. I could have stayed somewhere else but the Coffee Shack was the place to be. My second day there I went down the street to another hostel where some people I had met before were staying. Hung out for the afternoon and got into some drinking... it was an interesting walk back to my hostel for sure. Ha ha.....

After a mandatory stop in Port Elizabeth for one night, I caught the Bus again to Jeffrey's Bay. What another awesome place!!! Soo nice!! I met an English girl named Becca, ha ha, and we have decided to travel together for a bit. We shopped our buts off in Jeffrey's Bay at the factory shops for Billabong, Quicksilver, and Rip Curl. Jeffrey's Bay is the place to be if you want to surf for sure!!! Then we had some dinner at our hostel and played some pool with some locals...

Today we came to Storms River, which is like a completely different country. We are in the middle of a forest, that reminds me a lot of BC. Becca is gone on a Canopy Tour amoungst the trees, but I'm just going to relax this afternoon and hang out. Tomorrow we are heading to Knysna, where in the afternoon I'm going to go to an Elephant Park, where you get to feed and pet them. And get a ride if you're lucky!!! Sweet!! Our hostel looks over a huge lagoon apparently so I'm sure that is going to be super beautiful.

5 days left... I can't believe it is almost over. I am ready to come home though, and am so happy I had the opportunity to experience this whole trip.

Chat soon guys!!

Becky xo

1 comment:

JEFFREY said...

Just to let you know thats not my bay but i should say it is to be cool HAHA. Hey we should party when you get back, maybe we will give you a few days to unwind. PS you picking up what im putting down. PSS Are you catchin what im throwin at you.JEFF OUT