OOOHHHH the fun I'm going to have.......

Sunday, April 18, 2010

So sadly we had to leave the beach, well not too sadly... it rained the one day we were there.... all day!! UUGGGHHH!!!

We stayed at one campsite for a night in Malawi before crossing the border the next day and staying pretty much on the border to Zambia for one night. Then we stayed in the capitol of Zambia, Lusaka, for one night, and now we are finally at Victoria Falls!!

Wow what a place!! We spent the afternoon at the falls today... and holy cow!! They are amazing. The water is high right now so the falls are hard to see because of all the mist. It's like Niagara x a million!!! Just standing there looking at the falls you get absolutely drenched because of the mist. It's like you're in a rainstorm!! HA HA, it was super hot today so none of us minded too much! :) Tomorrow a bunch of us are going to bungy jump over the falls woo hoo!! And then tomorrow evening the whole truck is doing a booze cruz down the river, yeah!!

Tuesday I leave and fly to Jo'burg where I start my journey to Cape Town. I can't say I'm not happy to be off the truck and on my own for a bit....

I was sick for a few days and the guides, Richard, Mark and Emma, almost took me to get a Malaria test, but thankfully today I am feeling much better!! No malaria for me ha ha ha!!

Sooo... Anita.. Get mom to call Peggy at H&R Block again because I still haven't received my tax return, and could you book Bubba in to the Petland by Futureshop on 32nd for a wash, for one of the days after I'm home please?? HA HA putting you to work for not saving up my money!!

Talk to you all in another few days!! Love you all!!!

xoxoxo B

No comments: