OOOHHHH the fun I'm going to have.......

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hey guys... I made it to Jo'burg today!! Woop woop!!! But first let's talk about the crazy thing I did yesterday!!! I bungi jumped the 3rd highest jump in the world. It's off the bridge that connects Zambia and Zimbabwe, over Victoria Falls. It's 111m, so over 300 feet!! It was absolutely the scariest thing I have ever done in my life!! Of course the girls all voted me to go first and holy moly!!! I wanted to be tough so I didn't hesitate, although I made the guy promise he wasn't going to push me ha ha ha!! The first few seconds I was like ok now I am going to die, but once you reach your drop speed you feel better and just like you are floating... And I got the dvd so you can all see and laugh at my face ha ha!!

Then last night the whole truck went on a booze cruise because it was the end of the trip for a lot of us, and also a few birthdays. That was great fun too.. we saw more hippos that were being shy, which is weird of hippos. After a bunch of sad goodbyes I got to the airport and made it here to Jo'burg. The flight was good and the food was even better, I was soo hungry!!

Tomorrow I get on the 'Bazbus', and make the drive to Durban, where I will stay for a night or two. We'll see. Jo'burg was really weird to look at from the plane. You would see subdivisions with pools in every backyard and then a highway, and then all the sudden slums for miles and miles. Kinda sad really....

So I'm off to dinner, and then to re-pack my bag. It was a little hard to do this morning in the tent. I know I can pack it better. And I am just overweight at 22.7 kg.... ha ha ooopsy!!

Can't wait to see everyone soon!!! And can't wait to sleep tonight in a nice bed with sheets and 4 walls!!! And no mosquito net necessary ha ha!

Talk to you all soon, love you babes and bubs and fams....

xoxo B

No comments: